November 30, 2009
Screenr is a cool app that is married to Twitter but also lets you connect to other parts of the web. What it does is let you record your screen movements in a resizable window and then upload it as a video. It pretty much begs you to Tweet it through its tight integration with [...]
November 17, 2009
Erik Qualman wanted to get help promoting his new book, Socialnomics, so he made this video viral-bait (can I say that?). It’s been kicked around the Internet so much I’ll be surprised if you haven’t seen it. But if you are one of the few, this is a pushy, catchy, in your face statement that [...]
How we work
You can work with The Net Sells in a way that makes sense for you, with the flexibility to match your needs. We work with clients in several ways:
- hourly basis (at $85 per hour);
- a monthly retainer basis determined by the level of engagement;
- or a project-based consultative basis.
Your needs determine the best approach.
The Net Sells is a Marketing Channel Specialist: Hourly, Retainer or Project based
We will work with you on a regular monthly or quarterly basis to implement specific web marketing campaigns, either hourly or on retainer. On a project basis, we can provide the research and setup you need to get going in the right direction.
Your staff may be spread too thin to take care of the endless daily details that must be corralled to make a campaign successful. It’s what we do.
- Search Engine marketing—we will provide pay for performance (pay-per-click) SEM strategy and consultation, setup, implementation, and evaluation, or a subset of those. SEM is incredibly powerful and it’s under our control. It places text ads right where you want them: under the nose of someone who is searching for you.
- Email marketing—we can help to write and implement your regular outbound email program, and show you ways to get greater impact from your house list or rented resources. Emailing to qualified opt-in lists still gets a very high response rate even with the challenge from spammers. Finding ways to get your email safely into the inbox is part of our service.
- Writing for the Internet—web and email marketing requires copy that hits home fast, both for your customer and for the search engines. Our specialists know how to sell the sizzle.
- Continuous search engine optimization—finding the keywords that work, the text that sells, and link partners that make you look popular to search engines is a big job. Engage The Net Sells to optimize your site with persistent, clear-headed purpose. Over time, you will see continuing improvements in traffic, sales, and leads.
The Net Sells is a Virtual Internet Marketing Manager: Retainer Basis
Let us work with you as a virtual part of your staff. We will take over the thinking for your web marketing campaign on an on-going basis, providing creative ideas, evaluation, critique, and strategic insight. We will learn your business and think with you, looking for ways to achieve your goals. We can work independently or with your staff to implement specific web marketing tactics, or provide a top to bottom service, from strategy to implementation tactics and evaluation.
The Net Sells is a Marketing Consultant: Project Basis
Work with us on a one-time or project basis. Strategic or tactical Internet and information strategy, web marketing or search engine optimization, and web site usability consulting—we will provide analysis and advice, with concrete recommendations for your Internet and information initiatives.