The Net Sells endeavors to be as up front as possible about the personal information collected in our site. In an effort to maintain this stance, we provide this privacy statement.
This site may contain links to other sites outside our control. thenetsells.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- WE WILL collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. [please see Table 1 below for more information]
- WE WILL NOT collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
- WE WILL NOT disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations.
Our Web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program:
- WE WILL NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- WE WILL NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent
- WE WILL NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- WE WILL NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
Users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.