November 30, 2009
Screenr is a cool app that is married to Twitter but also lets you connect to other parts of the web. What it does is let you record your screen movements in a resizable window and then upload it as a video. It pretty much begs you to Tweet it through its tight integration with [...]
November 17, 2009
Erik Qualman wanted to get help promoting his new book, Socialnomics, so he made this video viral-bait (can I say that?). It’s been kicked around the Internet so much I’ll be surprised if you haven’t seen it. But if you are one of the few, this is a pushy, catchy, in your face statement that [...]
Internet Marketing to Make Businesses Grow
Why should you do Internet Marketing?
- Sales: get online conversions
- Leads: find qualified prospects
- Branding: gain mindshare
- Education: be the expert for prospects
- Customer service: create champions for your company
- Customer retention: lower cost of sales
- Community building: expand your market
These are the things we help you do.
The Net Sells provides expert, effective, ethical web marketing and marketing consultant services to entrepreneurial businesses and organizations. From standard Search Engine Marketing or Search Engine Optimization to Social Media Marketing, we provide both practical management and consultation:
- Internet Marketing strategy
- Online advertising: pay per click, pay per distribution, pay per action – for sales or brand penetration
- Search Engine Optimization for high natural rankings
- Email campaigns
- Usability consulting and landing page development
- Social media marketing
Our goal is to drive sales and leads to you at the lowest possible cost through an Internet strategy that creates loyal customers or members. We make your web marketing campaign a profit center rather than an expense.
Internet Marketing should be your most productive marketing
Research shows that marketing online generates the best returns for your marketing investments overall. And we will track and quantify results so you can KNOW whether a particular tactic is working or not. We don’t keep doing the ones that don’t pay off.
One Size does NOT fit all
Markets differ: The market for one business may have very little overlap with the market for another. The product or service, the customer’s personal characteristics, the typical buying decision process, market fragmentation or impact of brands, the fulfillment method, and kind or scope of competition will all dictate the selection of different tactics in an online marketing campaign.
- We help you select, design and implement the tactics that are right for your business.
- And then we measure and monitor outcomes to make improvements continuously.
- The Net Sells Internet Marketing Makes Businesses Grow.
- Contact Us today to see how.